There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Joann's Fabric's and Crafts ETC

I am very happy today as I celebrate my 18 year anniversary working for Joann's Fabrics and Crafts ETC. When I first started working for this company, I had no clue about sewing or crafting. I wanna say, for over the many years I have been on their team, the company has taught me so much! I have learned how to sew, by my many co-workers who sew and teach classes in our store, I have learned to create beautiful scrapbooks, hand made soap and candles, jewelry making, my list is endless. Joann's provides their employee's and customers with endless ideas on how to create beautiful things using the huge inventory of products that they sale, this company is brilliant with ways to bring their products to life! Even better after signing up for their coupons you will surly get the buck for your dollars. Team members are offered great discounts as well! A special thanks to Joann's Fabrics and Crafts Stores ETC for allowing me the opportunity to work for them these many years,  for their endless teaching and training, offering me great benefits and honor from my management staff as well as Co-workers. I am the biggest fan to the many customers who have changed my life experiences  with the kindest words, ideas, smiles,  laughter .....and support! I am still proud to be a Joann's' s Fabrics and Craft Stores ETC employee!  May the Most High Bless us all! Thanks a million!
Debra

No comments:

Search Widget

Follow by Email

Popular Posts

Wikipedia

Search results

Crafting On Youtube

Loading...

Translate